Monday, August 23, 2004

LAte for school today.By the time i reached the bus stop it was like 7.10 and thre's no way the bus will arrive and drop me promptly.Not to mention all the running and it will end up to be a futile attempt coz Nathan will most prob be like a guard dog near the gate.So clever me decided to tk a cab!~hehe....so i reached sch via the front gate and saw CHUNG KING!!~~wah definitely did not make my day any better.BUT....i saw the pretty teacher no.2 next!!~~wohooo...at least sth to brighten up my day....

Donated BLOOD today.Yesh,thats the colour of me blood.Kinda overcome like 5% of my haemophobia.LOL.Its kinda freaky considered that one of my classmates pengz in the process,and i was like directly in front of him yet i didn't saw a thing coz the nurse was poking the needle into my fragile skin and i was staring and the stage....Razia said i will be totally freaked out if i was to have seen the scene,coz i was so terrified already.

My chi teacher was soooooo gullible!!!~~First time we tricked a teacher so easily.Ok it wasn't really me coz i just made a sentence and the rest continued the stupid lame shit.But she BELIEVED.Yes she did.And we are pros that we lied together spontaneously without even discussing the speech to say.THe story linked and yesh,she will be expecting a surprise on teachers' day.YAY!!!!Me boy need a mate!~

Lurve u bud!!~~Knew i can always find u for help.heHz

They say that donating blood will get fatter.oh realllllly.....