Saturday, September 03, 2005

Alrights,woke up not long ago,and dap's blog cracked me up.I think your counter will shoot up already by now.=)And no,TIME will most probably sue Wenlin for appearing on the cover.hurhurs.

Oreo cookies are addictive.this is random.

I dont wanna let my heart fall into pieces.Am trying hard.Very hard.Similarities repel.

March
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Got it from my archives.My old entries are so dumb.Really.And i realised so many things have changed.People especially.I have so different group of people around me right now,and i guess things didnt work out the way i think it will be.
Oh wells.I dont really care.Coz right now,i'm good with the current situation i'm in.