Wednesday, October 05, 2005

1. what kind of first impression do you think you give people?
Super duper quiet.Super duper dao.

2. what's one thing you like to do alone?
huh i need people around me!I go toilet alone!Count?

3. are you a giver or a taker?
Both.I give alot more.

4. what have you stolen before?
I'm clean.Nothing!

5. how many drinks before you're tipsy?
Huh.Nv count.I'm a good drinker!

6. do you ever have to beg?
For people to forgive me.

7. what kind of books do you like to read?
Romance,science(YEAH RIGHT).Fe-slash!Oh tts read online.HAHA

8. do you think you're cute?
HAHA!!!someone just said i am last night.LOL

9. do you have a problem changing clothes infront of your friends?
STrip strip!haha!of coz no problem=)

10. whats the most painful experience you've ever had?
My teenagehood.Horrendous.

11. favorite communication method?
Face to face.It takes time for me to look at the person though.

12. do u care for your admirers/suitors?
Do i have any?Oh hmm i will larhs.If i know who they are.

13. what is your most prized piece of your music collection?
My autographed s.h.e album.Must thank glenn for getting it though.

14. what is the geekiest part of your music collection?
HUH?

15. what do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
CHOCS!!!Sinful i know.

16. what is your favorite movie....
A walk to remember.

17. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Aiya i don't want any!EEk.

18. what is a physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Playing with my thumb.Those who've noticed,good for you.

19. are you famous?
No.Misfit how can be famous?

21. describe your bed?
Tempting,attractive,sexy.HAHA

22. spontaneous or planned?
Spontaneous.This is more exciting.

23. do you know how to play poker?
YEah!

24. what do you carry with you at all times?
My cell,wallet

25. what do you miss most about being little?
Carefree-ness.Able to run and scream like nobody's business.

26. are you happy with your given name?
I still ponder over why it's so.ASk me why next time.

27. how much would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
HUH!!!!CRAZY!!!I will DIE!!!!

28. what color is your bedroom?
Light shade of lavender.Oh no so gay.

29. have you ever been in a play?
YES!so proud of myself.HAHA.That was in primary school larhs.oops.

30. do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I need people to believe in me too.But yeah i love myself.I'm quite un-loved.

31. do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
No...Hello...siao arhs.:X

32. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Tell me if i'm not.Coz i think i am.=)

33. do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend? or with your friends?
Friends.No boyfriends/girlfriends in the picture right now anyways.

34. what's one thing you wish you could do but u can't?
ALOT lehs.I wanna travel around the world backpacking.That's one for ya.

35. what is your ideal marriage location?
In the sky!!CAN?????!

36. whats one instrument you wish you could play?
I wanna play the piano.

37. something/someone you love and hate?
Have,But That's secret.

40. whats one language you want to learn?
French.

41. what do you order at a bar?
Fruit juice.HAHAHAHA!WTH.

42. have you ever pierced your body parts?
ears.Navel next!WEEE

43. do you have any tattoos?
this is up next also.Currently no.

44. whats one trait you hate in a person?
EGO!

45. do you consider yourself materialistic?
Certain stuff yes.

46. what do you cook best?
I'm lazy to cook.I can make nice spaghetti if i want to. *grins*

47. do you cry in front of your friend?
Yeah.I don't really care.And i can't really help it also.