Friday, October 07, 2005

So now i'm the thief in the house huh?
WHATEVER.I'm mute at home.That explains my verbal diarrhea when i'm outta the house.

seven things that scare me
1.Blood
2.Not having any friends
3.Be alone in an unknown place
4.An area filled w ah nehs
5.Losing my senses
6...........
7.........

seven things that i like the most
1.Carebear
2.Wristbands (and i lost one recently.SOB)
3.Friends i love.
4.Certain stuff that's white.I think i have a fetish for white coloured stuff.
5.my com
6.my phone.
7.Tann!

seven important things in my room
1.My bed.
2.My soft toys?
3.Blanket.Cant sleep properly without it.
4.Pillows ta hug
5.My desktop charger
6.Wardrobe
7.Hidden stash of stuff:X

seven random facts about me
1.I love people watching
2.I find tongue piercings hot.
3.I can don't like you yet entertain you and make you happy
4.I have photographic memory
5.I can't stand cold and freeze very easily.
6.I am now obsessed with changing hairstyle every now and then.Addictive.
7.I am fat.HOW?

seven things i plan to do before i die
1.Steamy hot sex in the shower.
2.Spend 3days 3nights with someone i love and do everything absolutely wonderful together.
3.Backpacking around every continent
4.Dive from the sky (since i cant do my airborne.Sigh)
5.Watch a threesome and perhaps join em and that'll be a foursome.HURHUR!
6.Speed just to feel that adrenaline rush
7.Get a super hot sexy car to speed!

seven things i can do
1.read
2.write.
3.stone and ignore everything going on around me
4.Procrastinate
5.STrip a rifle.*GRIN*
6.shoot accurately *WIDE GRIN*
7.Listen to others

seven things i can't do
1.Fly a plane.(coz i keep crashing the simulator plane in aussie.HURHURS)
2.Be a doc.I will faint first and you'll die.
3.Write perfectly with my left hand
4.See things clearly without my specs
5.roll my tongue
6.Stop staring at hot people
7.play a piano

seven things i say the most
1.Hurhur!
2.Wat the hell
3.Idiot.
4.Fuck
5.Aiyah!
6.Whey!!!
7.Siao ARhs

seven celeb crushes
1.Olivia Wilde
2.Lauren Lee Smith
3.Christina Ricci
4.Keira knightly
5.Angelina Jolie
6.Mischa Barton
7.Adam Brody
EH NOT ENOUGH!

seven physical traits i look for
1.Tann
2.Abs=)
3.Eyes(Coz i have small eyes,damn it)
4.Legs
5.AHHHH!Dunno already.
6.Blank.
7.Blank.

Even when your hope is gone
move along move along just to make it through