Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It has been eons since i last spoke to Ms Eileen Fu.Apparently she selectively forgot my presence on msn!I knew it!=(To think i even noticed you!*sobs*
Bre shall be yours and Jayla shall by my meanie best friend lah Eileen.;)

All this talking bout rockclimbing,marathon,gym(bulging muscles),blah blah got me thinking

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I FREAKING RAN?
HOW DID I EVEN GET GOLD FOR NAPFA?(not to haolian,but seriously...-ponders-)
WHEN WAS MY SKIN TANNNNNNNN??! --->(i sudd think it was last year in Perth,no sun there still can get super duper tann i dun get it anyway)

ALL THAT IS LEFT OF ME NOW:

flabby arms=(
fat belly=X
pimply=(
yellow progressing to white skin=(
messy unkempt hair=(
flabby fat legs=(

I think nobody wants me now.
Like anyone ever wanted me right.BOO.