Sunday, July 30, 2006

7/28/2006
The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil
u think my ________ will be there tmr?

The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil

*prays*


[ting] - captain jack sparrow: where's my thump-thump?
haha i dont think so leh. if not they would have called


The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil
okie

The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil
i'll pray they call me tmr then

The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil
HAHA

The Celesbian™® -"Embrace."- sympathy for the devil
and i'll say 'Oh i'm right here,can pick up ASAP

Wah i prayed and i got my stuff!!LAST PIECE,LAST MOMENT.Bugger shop at the other outlet where i put my name and contact number never even call me.Idiot.GAWD i don't wanna wait an additional 4 months.That'll be half a year can!

ZU EN better thank me for reserving hers.

AHHHHHH.And coz of that,i forgot i only ate cheese sausage for the whole day and not a single meal till like freaking 9 plus close to 10.Well well...

Fcking broke,but the pants is nice!*hints all nice ppl out there*

My hints never work with LEOW WEN LIN.damn.