Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I have a new friend for FUNSHINE!

Pictures soon.

And now I'm like holding multiple jobs.

1) Blackwoman got me a job with MOM which allow me to work from home! Except for the training tomorrow from 8.30-5.30. DIE.
2)Event assistant for a swimming competition from 3rd July to probably 12 July, which i need to wake up at errr, 6 something to reach Toa Payoh swimming complex by 7.30am, I'm going to get so black and Poopsie gave me Sunblock instantly later in the day after i said that cause she dont want a black girlfriend. Racist right.
3)Mushroom farm job for Sundays, which i think still a bit underpaid for that.

I'm hired, but my pocket is empty till i get my pay for all these, plus my camp pay.
It sucks to be down with zero cents, having Poopsie to help me pay a bit here and there and suffer with me.Sigh.