Thursday, March 20, 2008

3 days of detox. Which means going without food and drinking only fresh fruit juices. Today marks the 4th day! I've lost maybe a kg? I think it's all toxins. I'm Poisoned.

I've drank
carrot/apple,
carrot/tomato (HORRIBLE SHIT DON'T TRY),
kiwi/pear,guava/starfruit,
beetroot/mango/pineapple,
mango.

I think I missed out some, forgot.

I've sat around people eating yummy Pepper Lunch, duck rice, and catching the whims of food being cooked in the school canteen, hawker centre, and PEPPER LUNCH win hands down in the smell area. But the food is nice. No, I didn't succumb to ordering food myself, I just know the food is nice.

I have many cravings man, but I cannot eat.
I want to eat

KFC
Indian Rojak
Duck Rice
PEPPER LUNCH
Fishball noodles
Fries with mayo at AMK central
Cereal Pork Chop/ Cereal Chicken chop
Laksa
Chee Cheong Fun
DIM SUM

OMG. I shall add more to the list tomorrow.
But if I start gorging on food, it totally defeats the purpose of detoxing.