Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been such a chao mugger and I've been living , eating and drinking books, notes and readings. Of course there's Bibu tolerating my irritable nonsense.

Anyhows, it's been two papers down and I mugged in school till ungodly hours even on Saturday. Somehow, I'm happy with the effort, but I know it's only because I such a procrastinator and hence such a chao mugger state is simply a punishment.

It doesn't help when you're supposed to be flying off VERY VERY SOON. Kaos, I need more time to settle everything!

I have tons of pictures to upload but due to the messiness of my computer hard disk drive, I can't do so.
But I want to post my thai class picture, I think we all look super fat. I'm biased, because I have two Ajarn but I only want to post this one and it's not difficult to figure out why.