Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh, Obama

This is probably the first time I read more about US elections then any other. Enough to notice that Obama became skinnier as the campaign went on for 21 months. Well, this is probably the most exciting, and heartwarming change. On CNA, one China student said Obama might restrict trade and this will hurt China, the other one went on to highlight that Obama is non-white. Their comments are a bit childish and racist.

And my lecturer was so happy that she disappeared in the midst of our discussion today at 1pm, only to come back with photocopied notes and an outburst of "Obama won!" (arm stretches in the air). For that moment, we were too shocked and got jolted out of our sleepy mode because the tutorial had a dry boring start.

Oh I found my prof in a Tattoo facebook group. That's too cool.

See what I mean. Anyways, I think the Tattoo Show will be awesome.