Monday, January 05, 2009

xMas present part 2

When I was young, I love to read books by Enid Blyton. Most people would have read the hardcover books. I read those and the Noddy series as well. Bibu doesn't know who is Noddy, when I saw the toy somewhere long time ago with her.

I saw the treasury edition recently at Books Actually and like it very much. It's a compilation of first 5 books on Noddy and his adventures.

The stories revolve around Noddy and his trademark red and yellow car, his friends and the baddies. I love the pretty illustrations which made me imagine what happened, their expressions and how the 'people' in Toyland looked like.


I only have 1 or 2 series of Noddy, which I bought in Primary school whenever there is a book sale. But now I have the treasury edition, which means 5 more series!

=) Spookabao and Noddy sums up my xMas presents=)

**We just made black sesame paste for Tang Yuan. It's in the fridge to harden, so hopefully it turns out ok for part 2 of Tang Yuan making!