Thursday, January 01, 2009

Year 2000 and nine

(They just want to say hello! Pooopsie Jnr stayed in NY for damn long she's really so much fatter than pink bibu Jnr.)



It's 2009 and 2008 wasn't too bad. I'm not going to list down everything that happened, but I guess the major trip this year was to the States. Sad to say the program wasn't enjoyable, but hey I managed to get a 'family' away from home. Oh and some really good friends too, from the States and some are from other countries!

Come 2009, I will still love Bibu, travel travel travel despite our budget, save save save so that I won't incur all the education debts when I come out to work.

And study study study so that I can still continue for another year.

Work work work for more $$ to save and throw it at the bank.

Okay,

Have a great year ahead! (I got my Spooka and it's called spookabao, xMas present from Bibu!)