Saturday, March 28, 2009

PISSED OFF

I am seriously pissed off and I have nowhere else to rant.

Signs that your group members are not bothered about project:

  1. Did "Research" and email saying, 'oh look! i've found something that can be used' when hey,I've posted the exact same thing three weeks back. Evidently, no one looked at what I shared and just took what I verbally told them and retold 'em to the tutor. BEST.
  2. Posted a 200 plus word into the essay and told us to take a look at it. No quotes, no nothing. Note that this is supposed to be a 6000 word paper. 200 out of6000 leh. Divided by 4 person, each one supposed to write at least 1000 plus what.
  3. NAH BEI I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ALREADY
GO AND DIE, seriously. I am sick of the pretensions, having to go, 'hahah it's okay, c'mon lets do this and this'.......

only to get a kick in the ass when ever I open the group document. I look forward to something better but time and time again, I wanna vomit and strangle somebody. TMD TMD!!!!!

I MUST EAT ALOT LATER. MY STOMACH IS FILLED WITH ANGER. YI DU ZI QI.