Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ipod touch/ Iphone applications are amazing and amusing

I’m on a rampant catching up on ipod touch applications online and there’s always many applications I’ll be curious and download.

My module mate Fuzzy once told me that she slept in the train and it went till the end and back. If she has an ipod/iphone she can use this:

image

Station Alarm SG

Just set which station you are and which station you are alighting at, then sleep/snore like nobody’s business.

NYC has similar application though I daresay their picture is…much better:

image

NYC subway snooze

Sad to say I downloaded neither. Not a train person in Singapore.

I downloaded free books, free travel guides, free language guides, and free things like

image

So that Brenda Then can have a virtual Puffy.